Find your measure
You don't know the perfect measure for you ring?
Here are two easy and accurate ways to find the perfect measure for your ring; you can measure the circumference of your fingers or you can compare the diameter of another ring!
°FIND YOUR DIAMETER
Use a ring you already own;
2) Put the ring on a ruler and measure the more external points of the center. That is the diameter!
Suggestion: if the ring isn't round, measure the shortest distance.
°FIND YOUR CIRCUMFERENCE
3) Stretch the string on a ruler and measure the length in millimeters. This is the measure of the circumference of your finger.
With the measure you have, examine the table below and find out your perfect ring size!
- If you have a big knuckle, measure the base of your finger and you knuckle, and chose a size in between;
- Choose a size that lets you remove and put on the ring fairly easily;
- Consider that the ring size can differ slightly between models(wedding ring or band) , if the model is band we suggest a size over;
- If you are not sure about the size choose the bigger one;
- We suggest to measure the size of you finger in various moments of the day for the size of your fingers varie during the day.
- Remember that the dominant hand usually has bigger fingers.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (mm)||DIAMETER (mm)||ITALIAN SIZE||EUROPEAN SIZE|