- Dismountable earrings in the shape of a ginkgo biloba leaf
- Metal: - 925 silver with 24k gold plating - 925 silver - bronze
- Total length: 6 cm
- Nickel free, hypoallergenic
- Made in Italy
The "Palermo" earrings represent gingko biloba leaves, plant native to Asia and present in Europe since the 1700.
Palermo earrings can be disassembled: they can be worn in two ways.
1) only the leaves (2 cm)
2) behind the lobe the large leaf other than the small leaf(4 cm)
- They are also available with the clip, but a single earring with the two leaves (cannot be dismountable)
The ginkgo symbolizes strength, resilience, adaptability and overcoming difficulties.
Because of these properties it symbolizes the city of Tokyo: it is said that after the Hiroshima bomb and all the destruction that it brought, a gingko tree that had been given for dead was reborn, thanks to the resistence of this species to air pollution, becoming the symbol of hope and rebirth.
The gingko trees that we know are the only floral species that survived the prehistoric era, over 250million years ago! There were 15 species of this plant, but only the current one survived the Ice age and time; thanks to its immunity to parasites and its resistence to air pollution.
Suitable for whom
Wants to restart, is positive and believes in its ability!
You can join the ring and other pieces of the gingko collection!
Each Carolina Ravarini jewel comes in a colored box with its guarantee. If it is a gift, select the appropriate box and it will arrive with its bag!